Friday, April 19, 2013

Online Gaming

          So i'm writing another post about games, but this is just because too many people are moaning to me about the online games that you can play on your ipads. Games that are free to begin with and stay free if you ok not progressing but if you are then they cost you. In the games you have to buy certain items to help you level up or complete quests to get a  new item but in order to purchase these items, you must first enter your password which is a personal password, one that you are told not to share with others. But the password only shows up at certain times, everyone says so how can I be held responsible if it doesnt always ask for the password??

      Now if you have an ipad I think it would resonable to assume you know how to use it and have a knowledge of what the setting are, but in these cases the people that have been moaning to me, didn't bother to learn about the ipad and now that you can change the settings so that your password appears each time something is being purchased.

  I know this may seem like a silly topic to write about but I do get rather fed up with people complaining about somehting they dont fully understand and like I stated in my last post don't want to see that if they had paid attention then it probably wouldn't have happened.

 

3 comments:

  1. If you want to purchase one, it can be extremely expensive, so more and more people are turning to the Internet to find online games. https://www.instagram.com/gnationglobal/?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. go to my site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Discover More Here

    ReplyDelete