Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jobs

       I have been looking for a job for a while now and the only response I get back is " We regret to infom you that we not be taking your CV any further and feel that you do not have the relelvant experience for this position." I even recieved this back when I applied for the same position that I had been doing for years but in a different company.

      I have also looked into internships and trainee positions and even then, the reply that I get back is telling me that I don't have enough experience. Now please someone explain to me how I am supposed to get the expeience if nowhere is willing to give me the experience. I have spent hours online, on the phone, scouring newspapers and tracking down employers. I have literally sat down and refused to moved until I spoke to someone about a job, because I do not not want to be just passed on as someone who isnt worth anything.

   I am a hardworking person, which any company would be lucky to have. I have always given 100% in everything I have ever done and am so organised that I don't leave room for mistakes or anything unexpected, I always plan for every outcome and come up with at least two solutions for every problem that may occur.

  When I was growing up I always wanted to attend University because I was told by teacher, parents and well adults in general, that if I went to university I would have a better chance of getting a job and I would get a much better job than I would have if I didn't go. I feel as though I was lied to, I know people who dropped out of college, some who even got kicked out of college because they couldn't be bothered to do the work and each of these people are in really good jobs and doing really well. Someone I went to University with was kicked out for plagiarism and is now working for a law firm. Now I understand that some people realise that college or Unversity isnt for them and drop out or prefer not to attend and go straight into working, or pursuing something that they believe in and I am not talking about these people. I am really talking about the people who can't be bothered to do anything and then get handed everything and have done nothing to earn it and to be honest arent really that good at the job. So before I offend anyone who chose to work or train or work on their own goals and ideas, I am not talking about you.

    I graduated from University, I have never failed any exams and have worked since I was 14 years old, everyday I could around my education. I have never relied on people for anything, I've always worked hard for everything that I have.

   Yet I cannot get a job to save my life, my days are spent contacting people who could give me an opportunity to prove what I can do, but don't want to. I know I am not the only person to have this problem, because the people I graduated with are in the same boat as me.

  If someone can explain this to me please, I beg you, explain it to me, because I am really at a loss at understanding this.

No comments:

Post a Comment